[rt-users] Missing Cc and AdminCc ticket metadata

web master webmaster at acellera.com
Fri Sep 26 02:52:37 EDT 2008

Hi Kenneth
thanks!

So AdminCC and CC fields in People box metadata do not refer to ticket
watchers, so they refer to whom?

The very practical problem is that AdminCC and CC do not get email.
The only email sent is to requestor (initial AutoReply email). Then
nothing is sent when On Correspond and nothing On Resolve.

I added watchers in two ways to my queue: single users adding them
with the watcher queue link. At the group level, giving WatchAsAdmin
permission to a group of people in the groups rights link of the
queue.

Mail works (as one mail is sent), scrips are there (out of the RT box)

On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence

and (global) template(s) are there, with the required blank line.
Admin Correspondence for example:

RT-Attach-Message: yes

{$Transaction->Content()}

To make extra sure, I also set