[rt-users] When do tickets become 'stalled'?

Howard Jones howie at thingy.com
Mon Sep 29 07:14:11 EDT 2008

Every now and then I see discussion on here about looking for stalled
tickets, and notifying their owners... I'd like to do this too, but
first I have a different problem - none of the tickets in my RT are
stalled. Some are 'back-burner' issues that have been open for a year
with no correspondence.

Is it something I need to do myself with rt-crontool, or are there some
settings somewhere to define the criteria? The RT book just says that
the state 'stalled' exists, but not really how you get there.

Thanks in advance for any illumination...

Howie