[rt-users] New queue not shown in drop down

David O'Callaghan david.ocallaghan at cs.tcd.ie
Fri Apr 3 10:56:54 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm having a problem with a new queue I created. Tickets for the new
queue arrive correctly via the mail interface and show up in the list of
new tickets, and the Quick Search. If I show the ticket it has the
correct queue name under Basics.

However, I cannot select the queue in the Basics, Bulk Update, New
Ticket, Query Builder, etc. For example, if I try to modify the Basics,
the currently selected queue is shown as "-".

I think I've got all necessary rights on the queue...

I should add that I have recently upgraded from 3.2.2 on FC 2 to 3.8.2
on RHEL 5, apparently without problems.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

David
--
Dr David O'Callaghan
 Research Fellow - Grid-Ireland - e-INIS - Computer Architecture & Grid