[rt-users] Showing a requestor all his tickets

Jean-Christophe Boggio rt-users at thefreecat.org
Fri Apr 24 08:55:33 EDT 2009

Hello,

We have about 20 specialized queues and one "initial" queue (where all
new tickets go). When someone takes the tickets, he will move it to
another queue.

We want the requestor to log in to the interface and see the status of
all his tickets, whichever queue they are in. And we'd like it on the
main page something like "My tickets" but for requestors instead of owners.

Is this possible and how ? I've tried different ACL combinations but
nothing usable.

Thanks for your help.

--
Jean-Christophe Boggio