[rt-users] Auditing ticket accesses

Flynn, Timothy J timothy-flynn at uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 27 14:55:46 EDT 2009

Jesse I think they just want to see for a particular ticket who accessed
it and when.  It would be nice if it was searchable and reportable so
another table does make sense.  But I am not sure how another table
would be accessed from RT.  I also liked the idea of a mutivalue custom
field.  For each user that accessed a ticket it could have 1 entry.

-Tim