[rt-users] Query for Service Downtime

Uday Dey Uday.Dey at SierraAtlantic.com
Wed Apr 29 02:45:51 EDT 2009

Thanks Tom, but can I integrate the same with my existing RT (3.8.2)
environment and how can I do that? Where can I get the official
documentation for the Xymon.

Regards,
Uday

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Lahti [mailto:toml at bitstatement.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 10:24 PM
To: Uday Dey
Cc: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Query for Service Downtime

>       I was just wondering if I can generate a report for system
> downtime (i.e. the service names and its corresponding downtime)
through
> query builder. Plan was to give the customer name as input and
generate
> the graph as well as chart where the instance name, service name and
the
> downtime is shown. Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

xymon (formerly hobbit monitor) makes great availability reports.  Not
sure
how this is a RT question... ?

--
   Tom Lahti

   (425)251-0833 x 117
   http://www.bitstatement.net/

DISCLAIMER:"The information contained in this message and the attachments (if any) may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, review, retransmission, or taking of any action based upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message, and have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and kindly delete the original message, attachments, if any, and all its copies from your computer system. Thank you for your cooperation."