[rt-users] replying to "resolved" notification re-opens ticket

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 06:03:06 EDT 2009

With forking into new ticket point is slightly different. People often
find old ticket to open a new one, so you either have to fork manually
or deal with thank you.

Up to you to decide what to use to deal with thanks, re-opens with
different problems and legal re-opens. Forking is an alternative.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.