[rt-users] Just finished installing now what

Anton Krall akrall at intruder.com.mx
Sun Aug 2 03:18:11 EDT 2009

I just downloaded and installed RT and I got it working but I dont know how
to start configuring it.. Besides what the web interface has about users and
queues... It seems it needs to know more about email and for example, my
domain.. The user web page still shows example.com .... I read the wiki and
found some interesting articles but seems information is scattered.

Is there a quick start guide that can help you configure RT to get you up
and running faster and a step by step guide on which files to change and
configure?

Thank You!