[rt-users] what are RTFM Topics used for?

Cassandra Phillips-Sears cassandra at bestpractical.com
Tue Aug 4 11:11:31 EDT 2009

Hello, Jo. Topics can be very useful for organizing your articles. On
the RTFM Documentation Intro there is a section on using topics to
organize and group your articles:

http://github.com/bestpractical/rtfm/blob/1d2d722dec013e3a1e55335a00c21b0ebeb8bed0/lib/RT/FM/Introduction.pod

I know that when I use RTFM I create articles with a topic or topics
for easier categorization later on.

Though I personally have not used this feature, topics may also be
used to create a Queue-Specific list of articles.

 From the RTFM intro:

--
Cassandra Phillips-Sears

Office Manager