[rt-users] RT 3.8.4 and RTFM 2.4.2 No errors, but no RTFMlinks,have added "Set(@Plugins,qw(RT::FM)); " to RT_Siteconfig.pm

Scott Miller scottlinux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:06:32 EDT 2009

I had this problem (RTFM disappeared). What fixed it for me was to
clean up all the different plugins I had and put them on one line in
RT_SiteConfig.pm, like this:

Set(@Plugins,qw(RT::FM RT::IR RTx::EmailCompletion));

Then you can verify if they are loaded ok by checking:

http://yourserver/rt/Admin/Tools/Configuration.html

Hope this helps,

Hi Kevin,

Nope, "All dependences have been found."

Thanks,

Mike