[rt-users] Set due date from extracted field?

Curtis Bruneau curtisb at vianet.ca
Thu Aug 6 12:00:01 EDT 2009

Does anyone know if you can set the due date based on a string/field in
the e-mail/body.  I'm using ExtractCustomFieldValues for custom fields,
the functionality would be similar. I know this could be an issue for
the queue option (due in x days), ideally it could override that if
specified. I imagine I'll need a custom scrip for this. Has anyone tried
to do this or has a good Scrip reference to get started?