[rt-users] Attachments missing in RESOLVE email

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 6 12:46:30 EDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 12:38:04AM -0700, Miroslav Horvath wrote:

> gyus, you've started the discussion about something else.
>
> I've noticed, that in the Resolve email the attachments are not sent out.
> For example:
>
> I'm working on some ticket, and found some solution for the issue, that some
> .EXE patch must be applied. So I go to ticket, click on RESOLVE and put into
> attachment that .EXE patch file. And will write, that issue was resolved and
> the user must apply locally the patch which is attached in the resolution
> email.
>
> But in the resolution email which user received the attachment wasn't. Is
> there some workaround how to have attachment in it  ?

Miroslav

The 'On Resolve' Scrip runs as a separate transaction, it runs during
the resolve, not during the comment, so there are no attachments to
send.  You either need to steal some of the code linked from previous
posts to look for the previous transaction's attachments or disable
this script and change RT to send Correspondence rather than Comments
when a ticket is resolved, and then RT-Attach will work

-kevin