[rt-users] Unable to get AdminCC's to show or get scrips to execute

Martin Dorschler mdorschler at tuscom.com
Tue Aug 11 10:29:41 EDT 2009

RT 3.6.5
Under the specific queue as admin I have set 2 users as Administrative CC however when creating a new ticket in this queue they do not show in  AdminCC section.

Also in both global Scrips and per Queue scrips I have tried to set 2 simple scrips but they never seem to trigger. I only have one "Stage" available in Scrips which is TransactionCreate.
I feel I must be missing some general concept in how these are supposed to work, but cannot find my error in Docs or FAQ.
Specifics of Scrips follow. Any help greatly appreciated.

1st is to send an email to AdminCC's on queue change

Condition: User Defined
                Custom Condition: On Queue Change
Action: Notify AdminCcs
Template: Global Template: Status Change
Stage: TransactionCreate

2nd is to notify an owner if a ticket is assigned to him

Condition: On Owner Change
Action: Notify Owner
Template: Global Template: Transaction
Stage: TransactionCreate