[rt-users] Resolve doesn't send resolution text to requester

Lander, Scott slander at hearstsc.com
Thu Aug 13 10:32:03 EDT 2009

Hello

    In 3.8.4, when a ticket is resolved, it is sending a notification to the requester like:

Subject: [NOC #67] Resolved: Testing auto create....

According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you have any further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.

However, we would like it to include the text of the resolution.
I tried adding :

Resolution:
{$Transaction->Content()}

To the Resolved Template, but the message generated now says:

According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you have any
further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.

Resolution:
This transaction appears to have no content

Any ideas?

Thanks
Scott

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the Hearst Service Center (cadmin at hearstsc.com) immediately by email and delete the original message.