[rt-users] user cannot see tickets assigned to them

testwreq at gmail.com testwreq at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 21:53:47 EDT 2009

Hello RT Gurus, I have a resolver group and have three users it in. My goal
is to assign tickets to these users so they can help our team to resolve
issues. These users cannot see the tickets that I have assigned to them.I
am sure if I am missing some privileges? I have given the resolver group
the following permissions:

ModifyTicket
OwnTicket
ReplyToTicket

We have 8 different queues. They should not have visibility to the queues.
They should just see the tickets assigned to them.

Please help.

rq