[rt-users] Perl Books for RT

Jeremy Winder jwinder at logicalsi.com
Thu Aug 20 17:04:11 EDT 2009

The book I bought years ago on Perl that I still use for reference today
is the Perl 5 for Dummies. I know, I know, it is a Dummies book; but my
copy of it has been well used.

I'm not a programmer by training or trade, so it is nice to have a
simple reference for the times I do have to hack together a script.

Hope this helps,

Jeremy