[rt-users] On saving changes to a ticket edit page displayed

gordon at cryologic.com gordon at cryologic.com
Thu Aug 20 20:54:10 EDT 2009

I know this has been mentioned before but I haven't been able to find in
the lists the reason for this small, possible inconsistency.

When you "Update" a ticket after adding a comment the modified ticket is
displayed.

When you "Save Changes" to a ticket, after modifying fields in the edit
  Basics page (for instance) the edit window remains displayed, rather
than returning to the ticket display page.

I am sure there is a logical reason for this, and am just trying to find
out what it is to provide our users with an explanation.

thanks
Gordon