[rt-users] No permission to view ticket after requeue

Ray Horne rjh1011 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 27 06:25:52 EDT 2009

I have 2 users each of whom wants to be able to only see tickets in the
queue they look after. Each of them needs however to be able to requeue into
the other queue. To achieve this I've granted them both SeeQueue globally,
but ShowTicket only on the queue they look after. This works fine but after
requeuing there is an error message 'No permission to view ticket' presumably
because the ticket is now in a queue they don't have ShowTicket on.
The requeue works but I would like to suppress the error message, any
ideas how to do that?

Ray Horne
Linux Systems Manager
Cambridge University Library