[rt-users] Adding AdminCC on ticket creation fails without ModifyTicket right

Nick Kartsioukas change+lists.rt at nightwind.net
Thu Dec 3 19:13:24 EST 2009

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 15:58:47 -0800, "Ken Crocker" <kfcrocker at lbl.gov>
said:
> Is the person you are trying to set as AdminCc also in the PC Support
> group?

No, they are a member of the Net Support group, but they do have Watch
and WatchAsAdminCC in the PC Support queue.

> What rights are set for Privileged users in the Net Support group?

I'm not sure I understand...anyone I've told RT "Let this user be
granted rights to" is a Privileged user, correct?  So telling RT to give
Watch and WatchAsAdminCC to Privileged users should apply to all who
have that box checked, regardless of the group they're a member of.