[rt-users] Using rt-mailgate with multiple actions and UnsafeEmailCommands.

Jason A. Smith smithj4 at bnl.gov
Fri Dec 4 15:51:31 EST 2009

I have rt-3.8.6 and recently tried passing multiple actions,
correspond-resolve, with the UnsafeEmailCommands option set, but only
the correspond action is done.  The resolve action does work if done by
itself, but not done together with correspond.

Has anyone else tried this successfully or had similar problems?  I
tried looking through the Interface::Email::Gateway code, but quickly
became overwhelmed.  For now, I guess I will just resort to separate
procmail rules.

~Jason

|  Jason A. Smith                          Email:  smithj4 at bnl.gov |
|  Atlas Computing Facility, Bldg. 510M    Phone: +1-631-344-4226  |
|  Brookhaven National Lab, P.O. Box 5000  Fax:   +1-631-344-7616  |
|  Upton, NY 11973-5000,  U.S.A.                                   |