[rt-users] Grant access to tickets to a group of people when created by one of them

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Dec 7 11:51:56 EST 2009

LB,

There is alot of info you're not giving us. Like, when you say "open",
does that mean they are "owners"? To "open" a ticket, you must change
the status and therefore they have the "ModifyTicket" right. In most
installations I've seen, they only allow the "owner" to Modify a ticket
because it keeps users from changing things on a ticket without others
knowing, so your workflow info is important. Also, are all these tickets
in the same Queue? Another thing, what notification scrips are there at
the Global/Queue level?

Kenn
LBNL