[rt-users] missing peoples problem

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Dec 8 16:58:04 EST 2009

Jerrad,

I suspect that the ticket history for any tickets with these users as
requestors will error out. This has happened to me before. I can show
you how to fix it, but I will need some info.
First, get the UserID for each of these missing Requestors. Once we have
those, we will have to run a series of SQL commands to find out just who
is missing and what tickets are affected, including closed tickets. I
hope you are familiar with SQL. What Database are you using? We're on
Oracle, but the sequence of events should still be the same.

Kenn
LBNL