[rt-users] missing peoples problem

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Tue Dec 8 16:34:31 EST 2009

Shredder overzealously wiped some information a few months back when I
was cleaning
out spam, and I'm just now discovering a very odd problem. I have a
ticket whose requestor
was in an odd state. Search results and the ticket display page showed
no requestor,
but the people page listed the requestor correctly. I removed the
requestor in the hopes
that adding him back would fix things, but this requestor does not
show up when I search
for him by name, email or id. I tried creating another user to use as
the requestor, but
this user also does not show up when searching, althouh plenty of
other valid matches
do.

I've since gone back, found the removed entries from Principals &
(Cached)GroupMembers
to no avail.

Any ideas what might be wrong and how to fix it?
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.