[rt-users] Missing queue information on RT3

Keith Bolam Keith.Bolam at ingres.com
Wed Dec 9 13:12:36 EST 2009

Hello,
I'm facing an issue where a new user is added together with a new queue by root and the user is given the required access and rights on the queue but the queue drop-down in the 'New Ticket in'  and  Quick ticket creation zones does not get populated.

Actions taken:
1. I restarted RT - no effect
2. logged in/out of the user.  Including resetting password - no effect
3. added more rights - got the queses to appear in the  Quick search zone
4. added more rights and queue rights to everyone - no effect.
5. I have looked at the underlying queries and all appear to be correct.
6. I hav eenabled the 'always use SQL' config parameter - no effect.

I have looked for the problem on the rt3 bug report suystem but the issue has not been seen before.

Database: new port to Ingres database - everything else seems to be working well with the exception of file uploads which needs to be addressed.

Can you tell me what code populates the drop-down box and where it is cached so that I can review the code and determine the problem.

Note: I have been in touch with Jesse regarding this port to Ingres.

regards
Keith Bolam