[rt-users] Stripping attachments for outgoing mail for specific queue

Nikolas Chrysandreas n.chrysandreas at albourne.com
Thu Dec 10 06:35:02 EST 2009

Hi Dominic,

I tried what you described and it works perfectly.
Thanks for all the help..you saved me from hacking the code again :)

>You shouldn't need to modify the scrips as long as you name the
>per-queue templates after the global ones, so they will automatically
>override them, I believe.

You believe right..I created a "Correspondence" template in the desired queue,
and removed the "RT-Attach-Message: yes" line and it indeed overrides the global one.
Now when replying to a ticket in that queue on attachment is attached.

Thanks again

Regards
Nik