[rt-users] Login screen popping up after each request for a new screen when RT runs behind proxy server

boxyzzy at gmail.com boxyzzy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:35:45 EST 2009

Disregarding the RTFM remark, I thought that this would be the way to
implement RT behind a proxy, for I can see in the page source the HTML
statements redirecting to the URL of the proxy.

So, my question should be, "What is the correct way to implement RT to
run behind a proxy server?"

If appropriate, kindly point me to the related documentation.

Mike