[rt-users] Custom Field values are being deleted on ticket modification

Luis E. Muñoz lem at itverx.com.ve
Thu Dec 17 08:50:03 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 09:12 -0800, Ken Crocker wrote:

> I had trouble awhile back with Custom Field values not being set at
> all
> during the execution of a scrip, while all other changes took place
> correctly. The cause turned out to be that I had set the stage in the
> scrips to "TransactionCreate" instead of "TransactionBatch". Try
> that.
> Remember, you have to turn on "TransactionBatch" in your
> RT_SiteConfiguration.pm file and bounce your session.

Hi Ken, thanks for your suggestion.

I did see your messages when researching the archives before submitting
my question. However, I'm not sure how to apply this to my scenario. The
snippet I posted is not running as part of a scrip; This is a stand
alone script to be run right after a fresh install of RT, to bring it to
the desired configuration for the customer.

As such, I don't see where a transaction might come in... Any
enlightenment is appreciated :-)

Best regards.

-lem