[rt-users] Help

machiel.richards machiel.richards at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 01:36:58 EST 2009

Hi all

                I am struggling with RT rights.

                We service multiple customers and so I want to create a user
for each customer so that they can log into the RT system and log issues and
assign accordingly.

                I created a test user with minimal access which are able to
create tickets, however the user have access to search for tickets which
then displays tickets logged by other customers as well.

                How can I limit the user to either not search but still have
access to their own ticket or otherwise only search for their tickets.

Regards

Machiel