[rt-users] [Fwd: Re: RT With FastCGI]

josé fernandez jose.fernandez at naxos-fr.net
Wed Dec 23 04:40:41 EST 2009

Thank you for your help. It's a bit better but I have a problem
apparently apache2 configuration. Here is the message I log in apache2:

[warn] FastCGI: server "/opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi" has failed to
remain running for 30 seconds given 3 attempts, its restart interval has
been backed off to 600 seconds

An idea?

Thank you