[rt-users] Custom field not mandatory in all queues

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 6 16:25:24 EST 2009

Laura,

	I'm only on 3.6.4 so my comment may be out of date. I don't think
that's possible in configuration. If a CF is set up to be mandatory,
then whenever it is applied to a queue, those tickets will require an
entry. What you can do is remove the "Mandatory" setting and then write
a scrip for the queues you want it to be mandatory in and do a return 0
when checking it against the desired transactions and it is empty. Hope
this helps.

Kenn
LBNL