[rt-users] WG: change Queue order !!!

Tariq Doukkali tariq.doukkali at autoform.de
Wed Feb 11 04:10:56 EST 2009

Hello,

I want change the sorting order of RT-queues, because our external customers (unprivileged users) can see only one queue "inbox". Also Unprivileged users can create tickets only on this queue.

After a supporter is notified, that a ticket is created, this supporter log on the server and move the ticket from inbox to the appropriate queue. The problem is, that when a support log on RT-system the inbox queue appear on the middle of the site. We have about 40 queues !!!

Therefore I want change the sorting order of my queues so, that when a supporter log on, he will see inbox queue on the TOP of Quick-search tab.

Best regards from Germany,
Tariq