[rt-users] Fwd: Retroactive scrip-ing

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Fri Feb 13 13:22:52 EST 2009

> If i follow this right, this will create a new set of tickets with
> what i want, but the originals will still remain as-is, yes?  I
> suppose i could destroy the originals after i verify it worked.
Better to merge I should think, if you're going this route.
Especially since you're also going to be sending out lots of
requestor notifications, which could be potentially confusing
e.g; "It's already done, why are you bugging me again?" or
replying to an old message with the old ticket ID.

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.