[rt-users] Page Cannot Be found after migrating from 3.6.1 to 3.8.2

Liam R. MacInnes lmacinnes at stargate.ca
Fri Feb 13 13:06:45 EST 2009

Hi Everyone

I just did a test migration from our existing 3.6.1 install to a 3.8.2 install following the process outlined here http://rt.bestpractical.com/view/MigrateToNewServer and in the UPGRADE.mysql and README files from the 3.8.2 package.

After installing 3.8.2 on the new server I tested it as is created a couple tickets and whatnot and everything seemed to be working well

I dropped the database and moved over my MySQL dump from the old server and ran through the migration and upgrade process from the sources I listed above.

What I'm seeing now is that most users can't view their tickets. They get a

The page you requested could not be found
Please check the URL and try again.

Error on the http://example.com/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=123456 page

They can however see all the tickets listed. Root appears to be able to see all the tickets so I suspect it may be a permissions issue but I don't really know where to start. Were any permissions added that are needed to view a ticket between 3.6.1 and 3.8.2?

Thanks for your help all

Liam