[rt-users] global default auto-refresh patch for 3.8.2

james machado hvgeekwtrvl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:10:12 EST 2009

Letting the user change the value of the refresh for themselves is not a bad
thing but neither is having a non-zero default for the entire installation.
I very much would have liked to be able to set a non-zero default for the
page refresh for the installation, the options I have seen and tried cause
breakage of the system and require each user to change the preference each
time they login to the system.  I do agree that undocumented additions and
variables are bad but it would be very nice if both options were available.

James