[rt-users] changed site to SSL -- no username/password prompt?

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Thu Feb 19 13:22:00 EST 2009

On Feb 19, 2009, at 10:14 AM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> Sounds like you've set WebExternalAuth to 1 and
> WebFallbackToInternalAuth to 0

Bingo.  Where can I send the beer?

For a bonus question: why did this work in non-ssl mode?  I remember
setting this way way way back when we though we'd use http auth, but
realized it was easier to just have our internal password management
change the passwords in RT's database ;-)

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness