[rt-users] Automatically add user as new watcher when ticket is taken (RT 3.8.2)

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Fri Feb 20 13:03:43 EST 2009

I think Wikus knows that, I think he was hoping for a direct link or
suggestion.

I've handled this by adding a script that sends updates to the ticket
owner as well, but they get duplicates if they are a queue watcher so
I'm curious about this.   I planned to dig around for functions today
to see if someone is a watcher, etc.

On Feb 20, 2009, at 5:05 AM, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> Scrips
>
> On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Wikus Smit <wikus.smit at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there a way to  automatically add a user as a new watcher (for
>> that
>> ticket) when a ticket is taken or do I have to add myself every time
>> manually as Cc?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Wikus

> --