[rt-users] Configuring RT for customer logins

Joel Schuweiler Joel.Schuweiler at schmoozecom.com
Mon Feb 23 11:38:59 EST 2009

I'm running into road blocks here, wondering if anyone can provide what they did. I want uses to be able to log into RT and view their tickets, create tickets, and reply to their tickets from the web.

In order to view a ticket a user has created it seems like I must grant "ShowTicket" but the second I do this the user can now see all unowned tickets?

I'm using rt 3.8.0. Is there a way to adjust the main landing page to hide all the boxes by default except certain ones? For example I would like to hide Reminders, 10 newest unowned tickets, Quick search, and Dashboards.

Thanks for your time,
Joel