[rt-users] On Comment set to open

Dave Wells dave.wells at foreshore.net
Wed Jan 7 10:43:08 EST 2009

Hi,

Nope this is purely a comment via the web interface. I have also removed
the default script mentioned.

The scripts I have set are as follows:

Scrips which apply to all queues

Send Notification of Ticket when a reply is received to a resolved
ticket
On Reply to Resolved Ticket Notify AdminCcs with template
ReplyToResolved

Send Notification of Ticket when a reply is received to a resolved
ticket
On Reply to Resolved Ticket Notify Ccs with template ReplyToResolved

Send Notification of Ticket when a reply is received to a resolved
ticket
On Reply to Resolved Ticket Notify Owner with template ReplyToResolved

On a Reply(correspondance) to a resolved ticket set the status back to
new
On Reply to Resolved Ticket User Defined with template Blank

For CC and BCC Field
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template Correspondence

for CC and BCC Field
On Comment Notify Other Recipients with template Correspondence

Queue Scrips

On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved

On Resolve Notify AdminCcs with template Resolved

On Resolve Notify Owner with template Resolved

On Correspond Notify Requestors with template Correspondence

On Create Notify Owner with template Admin Comment

On Create Notify Requestors, Ccs and AdminCcs with template Admin
Comment

On Correspond Notify Owner with template Correspondence

Thanks
Dave