[rt-users] Exchange 2007 setup with RT3

james machado hvgeekwtrvl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:21:46 EST 2009

Blake,

Not having Ex07 I could be off but in Ex03 when you make the connector one
of the options is "Address Space" with an associated cost.  It will send out
using the connectors lower to higher until default connector gets everything
that's left.  The smarthost in the connector for RT will be set to the rt
server which will be running an smtp server (postfix, sendmail, qmail,
etc..).   The part that makes this work is that while my normal email domain
is "company.com" my rt email domain is "rt.company.com" so that when users
want to email rt then the addresses look like "helpdesk at rt.company.com"

James