[rt-users] Subjects of tickets getting changed to include subject tag

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at exit2shell.com
Wed Jan 7 17:59:58 EST 2009

As far as I can tell, it doesn't appear that the subject was altered
in any way.
Just to confirm, I asked the person who sent in the email and they
said they
clicked reply, typed their response and did not change the subject

I looked at the headers of the mail:

Subject: Re: [RT - General #3166] Reset password for account xxxxxxx

One thing to note is that this user is using gmail's web interface

I have several users who use gmail and I have only seen this happen on
maybe
5 or 6 tickets despite the fact that they have created or commented on
hundreds

--
Steven Kreuzer
http://www.exit2shell.com/~skreuzer