[rt-users] Another No response

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 9 12:11:14 EST 2009

To all,

     I also sent this and received no response. I'm wondering if they
are getting thru?

	We have many users that like to create their own tickets from the email
they get from their users (requestors). That way they can copy the part
of the email body that makes sense and leave out all the redundant
verbage, etc. The problem lies in the fact that when they copy & paste
the portion of the email body they want (which may be a couple
paragraphs), the content gets slammed together with no line delimiters
or carriage returns in any field they put it in, whether it be a Custom
Field, Comment, or whatever. Does anyone have an idea on how to correct
this? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL