[rt-users] Scalar::Util - Upgrade from 3.8.1 to 3.8.2

Paul Broadwith paul.broadwith at blueivy.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 13:36:32 EST 2009

This is likely to be a Linux problem rather than anything else, but I'm
stuck. Not used to using any of the Perl utils.

I tried to upgrade the database and it tells me to run - perl -MCPAN
-e'install Scalar::Util' because of the weaken problem. I do this and
receive the error:

"Can't locate object method "install" via package "Scalar::Util" at -e
line 1."

No idea how to continue. Have searched for the problem but I can't get a
solution - it's no doubt an easy problem to resolve.

Kind regards,

Paul Broadwith (MBCS)