[rt-users] RT Queue Subject Tag problem

jeremy jeremy at umbc.edu
Tue Jan 13 09:58:45 EST 2009

Hello,

We have RT 3.8.1 installed with Oracle 10.2.0.3 as the database.  When
we modify a subject tag in the Queue definition and hit save we get the
confirmation that the data was changed and it looks good.  If we then,
from the left navigation pane, click on the select link under Queues,
then click through to that Queue definition we run into a problem. The
old data shows up, or sometimes  even older data, from 3 data changes
ago for example. I noticed that this particular field in the database is
stored as an Oracle CLOB in the ATTRIBUTES table.  Anyone have any ideas
on what could be causing this behavior?

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy Gude

--