[rt-users] RT Asset Tracker?

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Wed Jan 14 09:58:50 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 09:31:45AM +0100, Joop wrote:
> Kenneth Marshall wrote:
>> RT Users,
>>
>> I found the new AT web page, but I cannot get a dump of the
>> latest release from SVN. Does anyone know if there is a
>> snapshot available for the latest revisions with 3.8.x
>> updates? Thanks.
> I used TortoiseSVN to get an export. Works OK. If you can't manage I'm
> willing to zip up the trunk part and mail it to you. Size will be around
> 160Kb.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Joop

Joop,

It would be great if you could send me the zip file. I keep getting
an error when using the svn command on the webpage. Also, I do have
a question for you regarding your OracleText wiki entry. I am getting
ready to create a similar patch for PostgreSQL now that it has
integrated full-text indexing as well. Do you have any more recent
optimizations or changes that I should consider in my patch as well?
Thank you in advance for the Asset Tracker zipfile and any feedback
you have on the OracleText patch for RT.

Regards,
Ken