[rt-users] Queue Sorting with PostgreSQL

Cassandra L. Brockett cbrockett at barracuda.com
Thu Jan 15 18:24:07 EST 2009

So... After many headaches, we gave up trying to convert the databases
over for the ticket information from the old system, and started from
scratch.

Now, I happen to prefer PostgreSQL as my database engine due to
historical issues I have had with MySQL... However the code appears to
have a bug with 3.6.7, in that while everything works, trying to "sort
by queue" doesn't.  I can sort by everything but the Queue, and this
sort of throws things a little as it's something we set previously on a
whim and is now something we all seem to rely on...

So.... Anyone know what I need to do to get the OrderBy line for anytime
someone wants to sort by Queue to use "queue" as the column name, and
not "Queue"?

Regards,
Cassandra Brockett
Barracuda Networks Inc.