[rt-users] Hardware Config

Mathew mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:57:20 EST 2009

I absolutely agree.  I've already told him that new hardware isn't going to make a difference even before asking about it here.  However, in order to be able to cover my bases in proving him wrong (admittedly a task I chomp at the bit for) I decided to ask about it here.

I don't have direct access to the my.cnf file as I'm only a consultant these days but once I'm able to get that I'll give some more info.

As also mentioned, I still need to take a look at the tuning scrip Ruslan pointed me to.

--
Keep up with my goings on at http://feeds.feedburner.com/theillien_atom