[rt-users] Fwd: RT API

George Beitis george.beitis at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 20 06:31:31 EST 2009

Following my last emails it appears that the search capability was not
implemented in REST, so it seems that the only way of adding a user is
without knowing if they are there or not, if the user is there an msg is
returned.  The other issue here is that there doesnt seem to be a way of
adding custom fields of users in the request

Any ideas on how to do this?