[rt-users] RT API

George Beitis george.beitis at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 20 08:54:55 EST 2009

A further comment, custom fields for tickets can be added according to the
documentation here:
http://search.cpan.org/~dmitri/RT-Client-REST/lib/RT/Client/REST/Ticket.pm#CUSTOM_FIELDS

this appears to be inherited from the REST::OBJECT which means REST::USER
should be able to inherit it also, but this does not appear to be the case,
am i wrong in what i am thinking of here?

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 1:31 PM, George Beitis <george.beitis at googlemail.com