[rt-users] Trouble with Relationship Graphs in RT 3.8.2 on Centos 5

Sean McCreadie smccreadie at CanyonPartners.com
Tue Jan 20 14:08:26 EST 2009

Hello,

I have installed RT 3.8.2 on a fresh Centos 5 box for testing.
Everything is looking great so far but Ive ran into the issue with the
ticket relationship charts again.  I have had trouble with this months
ago when I set up a 3.8.1 box and was never able to resolve.  I
installed graphviz (both from source and from yum) and webdot, but when
I click on the graph link and check a few boxes, I only get a
rudimentary B&W chart, no colors (even though I selected it from the
dropdown).  Does anyone have any idea what may be the issue?  When I
look in /var/log/messages, I get these errors:

RT: Couldn't find property handler for 'CF' and 'Type of Request'
subkeys (/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Graph/Tickets.pm:207)

RT: Couldn't find property handler for 'ReferredToBy' and '' subkeys
(/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Graph/Tickets.pm:207)

RT: Couldn't find property handler for 'RefersTo' and '' subkeys
(/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Graph/Tickets.pm:207)

Here is a link to my first question on this back in November, I have
tried everything suggested in the responses.  Thanks in advance, this
list has been invaluable.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/80009?search_string=relat
ionship%20charts;#80009
<http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/80009?search_string=rela