[rt-users] One-time cc address storage

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Jan 22 18:44:49 EST 2009

On Jan 22, 2009, at 6:09 PM, Jerrad Pierce wrote:

> Is there a (easy) way to edit the one-time cc addresses associated
> with a ticket?
> My users frequently mistype addresses, and these remain in the set
> of offered
> checkboxes, even when a correction has been added. And then,
> occasionally,
> someone'll accidentally click the typo'd address to boot.

RT actually walks all the addresses in the history to build that, so
trimming the list would require a code change (see
Ticket::TransactionAddresses)

> (Occurrences of this could be cut down with
> http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=12816)

See my comments about that.  I'd be surprised if it
didn't work in 3.8.1+ since I spent a bunch of time
fixing between 3.8.0 and 3.8.1.  However, it could
still stand patches to improve it.  It was an accidental
feature I didn't even know about before I fixed it.

-kevin